Monday 10 September 2012

My 1st long overdue post!

I have been thinking of Green Tea Mocha for the whole day so I have decided to make these Green Tea Mocha muffin. Having been searching the web for the whole day, I have decided to come up with my own recipe based on the little baking experience that I have accumulate over the years. Although it was a little challenging, the outcome of these muffins were satisfying .

I had used instant 3 in 1 Green Tea Mocha mixed that my husband had bought for me from Korea.We baked the muffins using Happy Call Pan. You can also use an oven. My children loved it sooo much that they are bringing the muffins to school and share with their school mates during recess.

The colour of the muffins looked beautiful. It tasted and looked real good. The cake was moist and soft. Be sure not to on the fire too big as the based of the muffin might burn easily. This recipe is definitely a Keeper for me. For me,I used four packets of Green Tea Mocha i3 in 1 mix.

P.S.You can always substitute the 3 in 1 Green Tea Mocha mix with milk power and Green tea powder instead.

Recipe as follows:-

2 Eggs
150g sugar

220g self-rasining flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
5-8g green tea power
2 table spoon milk power
70 ml cooking oil

optional: 60g copped almond and rasins mixed (can increase to 80g by adding what you like most)

2 comments: